At SKALOMENOS Group we are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy and personal data.
This Privacy Notice describes the information that we collect about you; how we use and protect this information; the choices you can make about how we use this information.
This Notice may be amended from time to time so please check our website www.skalomenos.gr occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- Who are we?
We are SKALOMENOS Group, based at 2 Mesogeion Av, Athens Tower, GR-11527. SKALOMENOS Group is a construction – investment group which has been investing in real estate for over 60 years.
- What type of information is collected from you?
- We collect the given names (first name, family name) of clients, and of contacts when they express interest in our services or sign up for our newsletter.
- Email address. We collect the email address of clients, and of contacts when they express interest in our services or when they sign up for our newsletter.
- Telephone number. We collect the phone numbers of clients.
- Billing data. We collect the postal address, VAT number and bank account data of clients for billing purposes.
- Where do we obtain the information from?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example when you contact us about our services, or if you register to receive one of our newsletters.
- What do we use the information for?
We use your information for the following purposes:
- Provision of services. We collect data in the context and for the purposes of providing construction and investment services in the real estate industry.
- Marketing and/or other promotion actions, such as a newsletter we periodically send to all our subscribers. Within each newsletter e-mail, an opt-out link is provided.
- What is our legal basis for the processing?
- The processing of your information, which is used for the provision of our services, is based on the performance of a contract.
- The processing of your information, which is used for marketing and/or other promotion actions, is based on your consent.
- How long and where do we store your information?
- We store client information for twenty (20) years to be able to meet our obligations to keep accurate records for tax or other administrative authorities.
- We store newsletter (and/or other promotion actions) subscriber information until such subscriber indicates that he/she no longer wants to receive the newsletter (and/or other promotion material).
- What safeguards have we taken to protect your information?
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. We have implemented the necessary technical, administrative and physical procedures designed to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration. In addition, our employees have access to your personal data on a need-to-know basis, in order to fulfill their professional duties. Our employees will only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and will be bound to observe confidentiality requirements.
- Who we share data with?
We do not share or sell your data and/or information to any third parties.
- Your Rights
You have the right to request access to your personal information that we process. You also have the right to:
- Rectify incorrect personal data or erase it in certain circumstances.
- Restrict or object to the processing of your personal data.
- Receive your data so that you can use it elsewhere (data portability).
- Where we process data based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time but this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing before the date that you withdrew your consent.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority http://www.dpa.gr/.
- How to contact us?
- Version information
This policy was last updated in May 2019.